Professional Development for:
Teachers, School Counselors, Social Workers, School Administrators, Superintendents, Executive/District Office Administration and Juvenile Justice Workers
Learn about exemplary practices and effective dropout prevention strategies in nontraditional school settings; see exemplary programs/schools in action; participate with interactive, hands on project-based and blended learning activities; other topics include—personalized learning, disaggregation of assessment data (data analysis), discipline options in alternative programs, juvenile justice best practices, social emotional learning, school climate and much more.
- When: Thursday-Saturday, June 15-17, 2017
- Where: 201 Tallapoosa Street, Montgomery, AL 36104
- Hotel: The Renaissance Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center ($91.00/ night)
- Phone: 334-481-5000 (for reservations) 678-520-1158 (Abigail Crawford for additional information)
- You must reserve your room before May 25, 2017 to get the NAEA REGION 4 conference rate.
ATTEND WITH YOUR ENTIRE STAFF AND PLAN FOR THE UPCOMING SCHOOL YEAR