Read Archived Versions of The NAEA Newsletter!
The NAEA Electronic Newsletter is seeking author submissions of the following kinds:
- Substantive articles in alternative education, including but not limited to credit recovery, exemplary programs, career and technical education, parental involvement, best practices, service learning and good news
- Insights, viewpoints, and opinions of current issues related to alternative education, including but limited to students at risk, curriculum, instruction, and assessment
- Research findings, theories, or interpretations in alternative education in both content areas and pedagogy
- Best practices, or interpretations in alternative education in both content area and pedagogy
- Best practices of instruction in the alternative programming
NAEA News Article Guidelines, Terms & Conditions
Articles should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org “NAEA News” in the subject line. Dr. John E. Holmes, Editor.